- Carpanelli Elena, Tesi "Biochemical and structural studies on the key enzyme in ether phospholipid biosynthesis"
- Malara Alessandro, Tesi "New insights into pathogenetic mechanisms of hereditary macrothrombocytopenias"
- Mura Manuela, Tesi "Functional dissection of the human replicator LamB2-ori to understand the crosstalk between origin firing and gene silencing"
- Panaroni Cristina, Tesi "In utero cell therapy for osteogenesis imperfecta using the murine model Brittle IV"
- Santagostino Marco, Tesi "Telomeric Repeats far from the Ends: Mechanism of Origin, Transcription and Polymorphism"
- Serra Immacolata, Tesi "Microbial Nucleoside Phosphorylases for the enzymatic synthesis of nucleoside analogues"
- Spada Alessia, Tesi "Microbial Nucleoside Phosphorylases for the enzymatic synthesis of nucleoside analogues"
- Buoso Erica , Tesi "Physiopathological functions of Alzheimer’s amyloid precursor protein and its metabolic products"
- Facchini Marcella , Tesi "Reduced proteoglycan sulfation in a chondrodysplastic mouse causes growth plate defects"
- Fumagalli Marco , Tesi "Qualitative proteome of Exhaled Breath Condensate from patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease"
- Giansanti Vincenzo , Tesi "Two faces of chemiotherapy: analysis of the effects of new compounds and study of resistance mechanisms in human cell lines"
- Gioia Roberta , Tesi "Osteogenesis and adipogenesis imbalance in mesenchymal stem cells from the BrtllV murine model for osteogenesis imperfecta"
- Longoni Paolo , Tesi "Production of fungal recombinant cellulases by transplastomic Nicotiana tabacum plants"
- Mura Elisa , Tesi "New scenarios in the molecular pharmacology of CNS disorders: Alzheimer’s Disease and consciousness disturbances"
- Orrù Roberto , Tesi "Structural and biochemical study on Flavin-dependant Monooxygenases"
- Provenza Giulio , Tesi "Functional analysis of a murine monoclonal antibody to the ripetitive region of the fibronectin-binding adhesins FnBPA and FnBPB"
- Besio Roberta , Tesi "Insight on structural and kinetic properties of human prolidase and its pathological variants"
- Colonna Claudia , Tesi "Protection against S. Aureus-mediated infections: design of novel vaccine adjuvant systems"
- De Leonardis Fabio , Tesi "Molecular mechanisms of defective chondrocyte proliferation in a mouse model with proteoglycan undersulfation"
- Ferrari Emanuele , Tesi "Synthesis and characterization of neuromelanin models"
- Nenci Simone , Tesi "Biochemical and structural analysis of peroxisomal enzymes involved in ether phospholipid synthesis"
- Tortorici Marcello , Tesi "Biochemical and structural investigation of chromatin histone demethylase complexes"
- Bazzini Silvia, Tesi “Antibiotic resistance in Burkholderia cenocepacia: mechanisms of action and new drugs”
- Biundo Fabrizio, Tesi “Studies on the biological activities of amyloid β precursor protein: implications for Alzheimer's disease”
- Ghidoni Alice, Tesi “Maternal and fetal gene expression profile in gestational hypertension”
- Pilotto Simona, “Biochemical and structural investigation of human Lysine Specific Demethylase 1 (LSD1) in the chromatin environment”
- Porcari Riccardo, Tesi “From the molecular basis of β2-microglobulin amyloidogenesis to the discovery of new putative drugs”
- Zucca Elisa, Tesi “Silencing of human DNA polymerase λ causes replication stress and is synthetically lethal with an impaired S phase checkpoint”
- Bertoletti Laura, Tesi “The amyloidogenic protein beta2-microglobulin as drug target: integrated strategies by advanced analytical techniques”
- Ciossani Giuseppe, Tesi “Biochemical and structural investigation of the flavin-dependent histone demethylase family”
- Gozzini Davide, Tesi “Structural elucidation and bioactivity evaluation of novel terpenoids isolated from higher mushrooms”
- Marchesi Nicoletta, Tesi “Post-transcriptional control mechanisms: a novel potential target in neurodegenerativediseases”
- Martinoli Christian, Tesi “Exploring oxygen reactivity mechanisms of Baeyer-Villiger monooxygenases”
- Molteni Elisabetta, Tesi “Structural and functional investigation of the mycobacterial drug targets DprE1 and DprE2”
- Nuvolone Mario, Tesi “Generation of a conditional transgenic mouse model of immunoglobulin light chain (AL) amyloidosis”
- Serio Alessandra, Tesi “Omics in cardiolaminopathies: translational impact on human health”
- Mocchi Roberto, Tesi “DDB2 interaction with PCNA is crucial for the correct Nucleotide Excision Repair efficiency”
- Bartolucci Alessandra, Tesi “Production of recombinant single chain variable fragments by transgenic tobacco plants”
- Mori Giorgia, Tesi “New and old antitubercular drugs: a new activation mechanism appears and an old one reappears”
- Speranzini Valentina, Tesi “Dissecting the Molecular Architecture of Chromatin Readout by the Histone Demethylase Complex LSD1-CoREST”
- Gallo Stefania, Tesi “The alternative splicing factor Nova2 is a novel regulator of angiogenesis”
- Monti Luca, Tesi “Murine models of osteochondrodysplasias: a useful tool to study the molecular bases of the diseases and to develop new treatments”
- Dutto Ilaria, Tesi “Post-translational modifications and protein-protein interactions in DNA repair”
- Fiorentini Filippo, Tesi “Biochemical studies on human flavin-containing monooxygenases”
- Maggi Maristella, Tesi “Dissencting L-Asparaginases to obtain new anti-cancer drugs”
- Manganaro Daria, Tesi “Pyk2 and TOR as upstream and downstream regulators of PI3K/Akt pathway in platelet activation”
- Piano Valentina, Tesi “Unveiling the unusual biochemistry of the peroxisomal multienzymatic complex crucial in ether phospholipid synthesis”
- Pinto Antonella, Tesi “Novel mechanism of glucocorticoids and dehydroepiandrosterone: Role of RACK1 in the immune system”
- Cabrini Matteo, Tesi “Identification and characterization of DROSHA recruitment at DNA double strand breaks” email@example.com
- Capozzo Ilaria, Tesi “Study of Transcription Modulation at DNA double-strand breaks” firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carriero Roberta, Tesi “Transcriptional and epigenetic alterations in a chronic DNA damage cell system” email@example.com
- Gamba Riccardo, Tesi “Epigenetics and transmission of mammalian centromeric domains” firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nguyen Quoc Thai, Tesi “Flavoenzymes at the crossroads of biocatalysis and structural biology” email@example.com
- Paganini Chiara, Tesi “Chondrodysplasias caused by defects in proteoglycan biosynthesis: phenotyping and pharmacological approaches using murine models” firstname.lastname@example.org
- Palamini Martina, Tesi “Characterization of the molecular flexibility of the extracellular domains of muscle-specific kinase MuSK” email@example.com
- Serafini Melania Maria, Tesi “Counteracting oxidative stress, inflammation and aβ aggregation with nature-inspired hybrids: relevance for nrf2 pathway involvement in neurodegeneration and aging” firstname.lastname@example.org
- Canciani Anselmo, Tesi “An integrative approach to the decryption of neurotrypsin functionality” email@example.com
- Capucciati Andrea, Tesi “Synthetic neuromelanins: structural characterization and potential biomedical applications” firstname.lastname@example.org
- Millana Fananas Elisa, Tesi “Structural studies on the regulation of NADPH oxidase 5” email@example.com
- Pagano Andrea, Tesi “Molecular and metabolic hallmarks of DNA damage response in the context of seed pre-germinative metabolism and seedling establishment” firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bertoglio Federico, Tesi “Alternative antibacterial approaches for infectious diseases-immunotherapy and nanobiotechnology” email@example.com
- Canino Jessica, Tesi “The focal adhesion kinase Pyk2 regulates neutrophil functions: a link between inflammation and thrombosis” firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ceccon Marta, Tesi “Methods for the Biochemical and Structural Characterization of the NADPH Oxidase 5” email@example.com
- Guarino Salvatore Rocco, Tesi “Integrative molecular characterization of the muscle-specific kinase receptor musk and its interactors” firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zardoni Luca, Tesi “Mechanisms that modulate replication fork stability and R-loop accumulation during the conflict with transcription” email@example.com
- De Giorgi Francesca, Tesi “Structural and biochemical investigation of human collagen lysyl hydroxylases” firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fagiani Francesca, Tesi “Targeting Nrf2 and NF-kB signaling pathways to counteract degenerative processes by new molecular entities” email@example.com
- Garibaldi Nadia, Tesi “Impaired osteoblasts homeostasis and matrix quality in Osteogenesis Imperfecta are rescued by 4-phenylbutyrate” firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nicoll Callum Robert, Tesi “The Structural and Functional Characterization of Mammalian Flavin-containing Monooxygenases using Ancestral Sequence Reconstruction” email@example.com
- Ongaro Tiziano, Tesi “Engineered immunocytokines for an optimized payload delivery at the site of disease” firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rizzelli Francesca, Tesi “The crosstalk between NuMA and multiple mitotic partners instructs division orientation in mammalian cells” email@example.com
- Sannino Alessandro, Tesi “Development and optimization of versatile screening methodologies in the context of DNA-encoded chemical libraries” firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bacchella Chiara, Tesi “Biochemical aspects of Neurodegeneration: an overview of Metal-Protein Interaction” email@example.com
- Farina Stefania, Tesi “ALS-linked FUS mutation reduces DNA Damage Response activation through RNF168 signalling pathway” firstname.lastname@example.org
- Iacovino Luca, Tesi “Biochemical and structural studies on Monoamine Oxidases and UPD-Glucuronic acid 4-epimerase” email@example.com
- Josè Camilla Sammartino, Tesi “Going on the road of antimycobacterial drug discovery: new, old, repurposed drugs and mechanisms of action” firstname.lastname@example.org