For the achievement of its teaching objectives IUSS organizes:
- Undergraduate courses for students enrolled in Bachelor’s degree courses, Master’s degree courses or single-cycle degree courses at the University of Pavia or other educational institutions affiliated with IUSS;
- Doctor of Philosophy courses.
It may also activate:
- advanced degree courses with at least one of the federated universities and/or with at least one Italian or foreign university, through the stipulation of appropriate agreements;
- first and second level Master’s degrees, including in collaboration with other Italian and foreign universities;
- other advanced courses, continuing education, short courses and seminars, including in collaboration with Italian and foreign universities and/or other public or private parties.
IUSS, in accordance with its objective to identify and cultivate talent, may establish university and professional training orientation courses.