The Equal Opportunities Commitee ensures the well-being of workers, combats discrimination and supports IUSS in ensuring a working environment based on organisational welfare, opposing all forms of discrimination and physical, moral or psychological violence against workers.
Email address: email@example.com
The Equal Opportunities Commitee is composed of:
Prof. Stefano Cappa
- Ms. Valentina Cimichella, a School employee, representative of the technical and administrative staff of the School;
- Ms. Sandra Castelli, a School employee, appointed by FLC CGL Lombardia;
- Mr. Nicola Maini, a School employee, appointed by CISL Università;
- Dr. Lydia Velliscig, fixed-term researcher of IUSS School, representative of the teaching staff and researchers of the School;
- Ms. Laura Olga Meazza, a School employee, representative of the technical add administrative staff of the School;
- Mrs. Cristina Del Vecchio, a School employee, appointed by CISL Università.
Pursuant to Article 4 paragraph 3 of the Regulation for the establishment and functioning of the Joint Committee for Equal Opportunities, the Committee also includes the following fellow researchers and students:
- Ms. Anna Bertelli, students representative;
- Dr. Maria Paola Sforza Fogliani, research fellows representative.