Regarding training and research activities, the Master Programme in Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology can benefit from the cooperation with high profile institutions such as the Italian Civil Protection Department and the National Institute of Geophysics and Volcanology.
A distinctive feature is its international vocation, particularly highlighted by the cooperation agreements stipulated with some of the most important academic institutions worldwide, including:
- University of Adelaide, Australia;
- University of Toronto, Canada;
- Imperial College Londra, Great Britain;
- University of Canterbury, New Zealand;
- University of California at San Diego, USA;
- Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta, USA;
- University at Buffalo, USA;
- North Carolina State University, USA;
- Universidad Técnica Particular de Loja, Ecuador;
- Tongji University in Shangai, China;
- Universidade do Minho, Portugal.