CERTIFICATES AND SELF-DECLARATIONS
can be used to certify your position towards Italian private subjects, foreign private and public subjects, Italian Embassies and Consulates.
In order to have legal value, some kind of certificates must be released on payment of a stamp tax. Please find below the list of certificates with revenue tax:
Certificate request 16,00 €
Degree certificate 16,00 €
Degree certificate with curriculum 16,00 €
Requests to obtain certificate and other documents without revenue tax:exemptD.P.R. 26/10/1972 n. 642 Tabella Art.14
In order to request a certificate, please sent this form – filled and signed – to firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment of a revenue tax is needed for certificates request form if the certificate requires the revenue tax (1 revenue stamp for the request + 1 revenue stamp for each certificate).
Certificate without revenue tax:
• Application for degree courses – both with/without admission test
• Application for subsidies or to be admitted to Charity Institutes and related documents (D.P.R. 26/10/1972 n. 642 Tabella Art.8)
• Compulsory Social Insurances (INPS; Cassa Mutua, etc…) and related controversies (D.P.R. 26/10/1972 n. 642 Tabella Artt. 9 e 12)
• Family allowences (D.P.R. 26/10/1972 n. 642 Tabella Art.9)
• Scholarship or grant achievement (D.P.R. 26/10/1972 n. 642 Tabella Art.11)
• Exempt from scholastic taxes, books vouchers, pupils transport, school canteen – compulsory school (D.P.R. 26/10/1972 n. 642 Tabella Art.11)
• Retirement controversies (D.P.R. 26/10/1972 n. 642 Tabella Art.12)
• Documents for job controversies, both for private or government jobs (Art. 10 Law 11/08/1973 n. 533).
• Release of residence card for UE citizens (Art. 5, comma 7, DPR 54/2002).
Self-Declarations must be used to certify your position towards Italian Public Administrations and/or Managing Insitutions of italian public services (except for immigration procedures managed by Questura and Prefettura).